Dear junior 4b,
Thank you for a fantastic day full of smiles, spooky faces, sticky and messy play. Thank you for the dancing and for the games. I really had a good time.
Happy holidays xxx
Dear parents and students,
For Tuesday 31st ONLY students are to come wearing Spooky, fancy dress costumes or casual clothes (but this is only as a last resort). It is important that:
· no pointed accessories are allowed (such as swords, guns, arrows, pointed horns, fangs, etc.);
· no full-face masks are allowed;
· face painting is allowed, and nail polish is allowed (but no fake nails are allowed);
· hair colour is allowed and so are wigs;
· students bring their normal school bag and books for only 1st to 3rd lesson, as all Junior students will be having their 1st to the 3rd lessons as normal;
· parents are reminded that the after-school programme will be running as normal on the day;
· students attending the after-school sessions will be allowed to change from their costume before their respective activity; and
· students are to bring a snack and water bottle for the day, as party food will be given during their respective class parties.
I am uploading the power-point on conductors and insulators. Please download it and save it for revision.