The first lightbulb had been created years ago but a famous inventor improved on this invention and created the first electric light bulb. Who was this inventor? What did he invent besides the light bulb? What materials were used to create this electric light bulb? In your own words write all you know about this famous inventor.
Answer this question on your project book. Remember to break down the question to answer all the parts. Please write all information in your own words and do not copy from the internet. Use your science notebook, PPT and videos to help you with your answers.
You are allowed to type your answer but please make sure that you stick it onto your project book. You are also allowed to stick pictures if you like.
I am currently in the process of purchasing your costume. You all need a pair of black leggings. Before purchasing them, I would like to see whether you already have one at home. Maybe one we used last year?
If you do have a pair of black leggings could you kindly bring it with you on Monday to school. I will purchase one for those who don’t have one later on 🙂
I wasn’t aware that some of you couldn’t open the presentations sent last week. I am uploading them once again and adding the presentation used today. The Junior 6A have not yet gone through the presentation about Thomas Edison but you can still have a look at it for next lesson.
Thank you 🙂
Dear parents and students,Kindly read the following information about the Animal Themed Multi Activity Marathon which is going to be held tomorrow:
• All students are invited, for this day only, to participate in the Purple for Paws cause. Students are permitted to wear casual clothing, in addition to wearing at least one purple item as a gesture of solidarity against animal abuse. The students will be wearing casual clothes for the duration of the day, so they need not wear their school uniform nor bring it to school on this day only. Moreover, the after-school programme will be running as normal on the day.
• Students must bring a small back pack with their lunch and enough drink.
• The event will not take place if the weather is not permitting. Students are therefore still expected to bring with them their books for the Tuesday timetable.
• Tomorrow students are still required to bring any assigned H.W.
- Junior 3s and 4s need to bring a set of colours with them for activities.
- Junior 5s and 6s need their pencil case for the activities.