Unfortunately, the costumes which were bought online have been lost and have not arrived yet. We are tracking the costumes to make sure we are refunded the money. In the meantime, the school has bought material and skirts have been made for the girls. We shall send the costumes tomorrow.
The girls should have:
- Pink flowered skirts
- Black Tops (bought by the school)
- Black tights *
* We are aware that students might already own a pair of black tights so we have not purchased any yet. If you don’t have any black tights and would like us to purchase a pair kindly let us know by email or send a written note tomorrow.
The girls need to wear the above on Thursday for their dress rehearsal. It is important to wear black socks on top of the tights and their school shoes. A jacket can be worn over everything if the weather is very cold.
Thank you for your kind attention.
We have sent the costume today. Please make sure that the following are found inside the bag:
- One blue denim shirt
- One khaki three-quarters shorts
- One maroon bow-tie
- 1 pair of braces
We are aware that some shorts are a little bit big for the boys. However, please try and wear a belt to see whether the shorts fit better. If you do find any problems, be send the three-quarters back to school and we will fix them for you. Make sure to write the child’s name inside the shorts.
They are to wear the above on Thursday. They may wear their school jacket on top of everything if the weather is very cold.
Boys need to wear blue school socks and shoes on the day.
The total cost of the costume will be sent later on and the change will be sent back home in the coming weeks.
Thank you for your time,
We have today started the reversed Christmas Calendar. Every student will pick a chocolate lollipop from the pouches in the class and will take it home. On each lollipop you will find a piece of paper with an item. Please send this item to school before the 18th of December. All the items are collected and placed in a hamper which we will present on the last day of school to an old people’s home.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Let’s give some Christmas magic to those who really need it ❤️
I am currently in the process of purchasing your costume. You all need a pair of black leggings. Before purchasing them, I would like to see whether you already have one at home. Maybe one we used last year?
If you do have a pair of black leggings could you kindly bring it with you on Monday to school. I will purchase one for those who don’t have one later on 🙂
I wasn’t aware that some of you couldn’t open the presentations sent last week. I am uploading them once again and adding the presentation used today. The Junior 6A have not yet gone through the presentation about Thomas Edison but you can still have a look at it for next lesson.
Thank you 🙂
Thomas Edison – General Information
Dear parents and students,Kindly read the following information about the Animal Themed Multi Activity Marathon which is going to be held tomorrow:
• All students are invited, for this day only, to participate in the Purple for Paws cause. Students are permitted to wear casual clothing, in addition to wearing at least one purple item as a gesture of solidarity against animal abuse. The students will be wearing casual clothes for the duration of the day, so they need not wear their school uniform nor bring it to school on this day only. Moreover, the after-school programme will be running as normal on the day.
• Students must bring a small back pack with their lunch and enough drink.
• The event will not take place if the weather is not permitting. Students are therefore still expected to bring with them their books for the Tuesday timetable.
• Tomorrow students are still required to bring any assigned H.W.
- Junior 3s and 4s need to bring a set of colours with them for activities.
- Junior 5s and 6s need their pencil case for the activities.
ATTENTION: Junior 4s, 5s, 6s
We have now chosen the costumes for the concert and are therefore asking parents to send over the sum of 25 euros to cover expenses. All expenses shall be posted on the blog for your perusal. May I kindly point out that some students will be given change after the orders have been placed as we will know by then the exact cost including shipping.
I would also like to point out that not all students will be having the same costume, therefore the price might differ from one class to another. However, as stated above, all receipts and invoices shall be posted for your perusal.
Please send money (25euros) in a sealed envelope addressed to your class teacher by not later than Friday 10th November.
Thank you for your kind attention.