ATTENTION: Junior 4s, 5s, 6s
We have now chosen the costumes for the concert and are therefore asking parents to send over the sum of 25 euros to cover expenses. All expenses shall be posted on the blog for your perusal. May I kindly point out that some students will be given change after the orders have been placed as we will know by then the exact cost including shipping.
I would also like to point out that not all students will be having the same costume, therefore the price might differ from one class to another. However, as stated above, all receipts and invoices shall be posted for your perusal.
Please send money (25euros) in a sealed envelope addressed to your class teacher by not later than Friday 10th November.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Dear parents and students,
For Tuesday 31st ONLY students are to come wearing Spooky, fancy dress costumes or casual clothes (but this is only as a last resort). It is important that:
· no pointed accessories are allowed (such as swords, guns, arrows, pointed horns, fangs, etc.);
· no full-face masks are allowed;
· face painting is allowed, and nail polish is allowed (but no fake nails are allowed);
· hair colour is allowed and so are wigs;
· students bring their normal school bag and books for only 1st to 3rd lesson, as all Junior students will be having their 1st to the 3rd lessons as normal;
· parents are reminded that the after-school programme will be running as normal on the day;
· students attending the after-school sessions will be allowed to change from their costume before their respective activity; and
· students are to bring a snack and water bottle for the day, as party food will be given during their respective class parties.
I am uploading the power-point used in class. Kindly download and save for revision.
Parts of the Plant LS01
I am uploading the power-point on conductors and insulators. Please download it and save it for revision.